Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme
The exotic islands flowing within the Caribbean Sea are reputed for their serene environment and friendly people. Grenada has long been ranked as one of the most popular tourist destinations across the world, attracting the crowds with its stunning landscape, natural blue bays and grandiose waterfalls. Besides being a popular tourist destination, Grenada is also a popular destination amongst professionals seeking second passports. The island is home to approximately 105,897, who the majority are African (East Indian descendents), Chinese, Syrian and Lebanese. Similar to all other Caribbean islands, the currency used in Grenada is the East Caribbean Dollar ($1.00 = EC $2.70). Grenada is well known for its advanced infrastructure, reliable electricity, quality water supply as well as modern highways and roads. The island’s main source of income is tourism due to its marvelous sunny weather and fabulous bays. Grenada is without a doubt a fantastic place to reside and work.
- Once the applicant obtains the citizenship, he/she is able to travel from their country of origin to any Schengen country.
- Citizenship is irreversible.
- Once the applicant obtains the citizenship, he/she keeps it for life and are entitled to live and work in the country.
- Once the applicant obtains the citizenship, it can be passed down to future generations.
- The citizenship holder may travel without a visa to more than 120 countries including the UK.
- The name on the passport can be legally changed if requested.
- Citizenship holders are not subject to income tax, wealth and inheritance, capital gains and gifts taxes.
- The applicant is not required to reject his/her present citizenship(s).
- Grenada authorities do not inform the applicant’s domestic authorities about their new citizenship.
- Grenada does not impose any residency requirements. Applicants may apply for a citizenship immediately.
- Every nationality is able to apply.
- Grenada’s investment environment is well established and stable.
- Applicants are offered with affordable donation schemes as well as investment opportunities.
- Applicants are not required to be interviewed.
- Applicants do not need to have previous management experience nor education requirements.
- Applicants are not required to reside within Grenada before, during or after the application process.