Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme
Found within the Caribbean Basin, Dominica lies between the French territories of Guadeloupe and Martinique. The island’s geographical position grants superb weather conditions. The island’s climate also allows to thrive economically as it exports agricultural goods like aloe vera, exotic fruits, coffee, patchouli, flowers and lots more. Dominica became an independent country in 1978. The island is still a member of the British Commonwealth and the currency used is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (USD $1.00 = 2.70 EC$), the same as the remainder of the Caribbean. Most of the island’s population consists of Black people, Caucasians, Caribe Amerindian as well as many other ethnicities. The main languages used are French Patois and English. Presently, approximately 72,000 people reside in Dominica. The island’s economic, geographical as well as business opportunities make it a tropical haven for any individual who chooses to live there.
- Dominica grants citizenship for life.
- Individuals are entitled to reside and work within Dominica.
- Citizenship is passed down to future generations.
- The applicant may keep a dual citizenship is he/she chooses to.
- Dominica ensures full disclosure concerning citizenship. The island’s authorities do not report citizenship status to other countries.
- Individuals may travel to about 95 countries worldwide without a visa.
- Dominica tax rates are significantly low.
- Individuals applying for a citizenship are entitled to add their families in the applications.
- The processing procedure is efficient and reliable.
- Individuals are not required to have an interview.
- Individuals are not required to have any previous business experience.
- An individual is not required to live in Dominica before, during or after the application.
- Individuals do not have to refute their present citizenship(s).
- Dominica does not inform Individuals’ home authorities about their new citizenship.
- Dominica does not impose residency requirements. Applicants may apply immediately.
- Applicants may invest after the application is approved and not in advance.
- The citizenship procedure is based on the law.
- A Dominica passport provides insurance for applicants and their families against personal, economical and political troubles.